- BOOKING Term & Condition
Acceptance of the booking means that you are agrees to the terms and conditions as outlined below in their entirety.
• Bali Dive Travel reserves the right to change prices without prior notice and/or introduce any additional charges as is deemed necessary due to sudden changes in government policies, large fluctuations in exchange rates or rising of local costs. All efforts will be made to minimize the implementation of surcharges.
• A request for booking can be made via email or via telephone. To secure your booking, Bali Dive Travel requests a deposit, which shall be transferred upon reservation. Only bookings secured by deposit will be honored.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event of trip cancellation, Bali Dive travel is not responsible for additional expenses incurred by trip members of Participants. Bali Dive travel is not responsible for charges nor cancellation of trips by the participants overlooking to verify the validity of their passport (over 6 months of validity is required to enter Indonesia) and visa entry requirements for citizens of certain countries which are required to apply for the Indonesian Tourist Visa abroad.
- Cancellations fees are based on the following schedule:
Outside 30 days prior to departure: 25% of trip cost.
20 days prior to departure: 50% of trip cost.
7 days or less to departure: 75% of trip cost.
At trip departure day: No refund.
If the customer interrupts or calls short a trip then Bali Dive Travel is not liable to refund any money to the customer. In cases of emergency such as personal illness or accident Bali Dive Travel will assist in all necessary arrangements for the customer's return travel. For such cases we recommend and advise the customer to purchase trip interruption insurance. Bali Dive Travel does not offer refunds in the event of personal injury, airplane delay, mechanical breakdowns, weather, sickness, strikes, war, criminal acts, quarantine, acts of god, if another guest requires immediate evacuation or any other event beyond its actual control.
- Force Majeure And Unpredictable Acts Of Man.
Bali Dive Travel reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In the event of this happening Bali Dive Travel will advise you at the earliest possible date. Bali Dive Travel reserves the right to cancel FIT traveler that are below the required minimum of participants.
- Changes To The Itinerary And Services
Bali Dive Travel deems it necessary to change an itinerary during a trip (i.e. due to weather conditions, Group interest, Safety reason, Local regulations, Dive Guide decision etc.) without any prior notice.