*Guarantee of departure: 2 person
Prices per Person (1 pool session only) — Rp. 800.000
• All Transportation,
• Instructor (maximum ratio 1:2 students),
• Course materials and Recognition card,
• All diving gears,
• Refreshment & mineral water.
Any meal, Additional open water dive, underwater camera rental.
- Who should take this program?
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family during your vacation.
- Course requirements:
• A child must be 8 years old or older.
• Kids must be comfortable in the water, but no prior experience is necessary.
• Parental approval is required.
- What will your child learn?
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
• Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
• Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
• Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
• Have lots of fun.
- How can you start having fun now?
Contact us to schedule a Bubblemaker program or to organize a Bubblemaker party. The Bubblemaker Crew-Pak contains mementos of the experience and is full of fun surprises, such as a kid-sized beach towel, logbook, certificate, temporary tattoo, decal and the adorable and popular Bubblemaker water toy. Adults love them, too.
- What scuba gear will you use?
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. We will advise you about anything else you need.
For more details and sample of itinerary