- Open water diver course
*Guarantee of departure: 2 person
Prices per Person (3 days) — Rp. 5.500.000
- Courses Included:
All Transportation (course done in Sanur and Tulamben)
Instructor (maximum ratio 1 Instructor - 4 students),
Course materials and Certification,
All diving gears,
Refreshment, mineral water and Lunch box.
- Courses Excluded:
Extra dives, Accommodation, underwater camera rental.
- Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
- Course Requirements;
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course
• You must be 15 years old or 10 years old or older for Junior open water diver.
• You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
• Well, No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
- What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
• Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
• Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
• Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore.
- How can you start learning now?
Enroll in Open Water Diver Online – PADI’s eLearning option – and you can start learning right away. PADI Open Water Diver Online gives you the background information you need to dive safely and allows you to study at your own pace through an interactive computer-based program.
You can also start learning with PADI’s home-study materials – Open Water Diver TouchTM (a tablet app) or the Open Water Diver Manual and Open Water Diver Video (a book and DVD package). Stop by our shop to enroll in the course, get your materials and start reading the book and watching the video. Your PADI Instructor will schedule time with you to check your progress and make sure you understand important scuba diving information.
- What scuba gear will you use?
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank. The equipment you wear varies, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
For more details and sample of itinerary